TIPS FROM STELLA
Why Soy Wax?
- Soy wax is made from vegetable oil, which is a natural and renewable substance.
- Soy candles burn up to 30-50% longer than Paraffin. Paraffin wax burns hotter and faster than Soy wax.
- Soy candles are non-toxic, so they wont release toxins into the air as they burn.
To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Burn your candle for at least one hour before blowing it out to prevent tunneling.
- To lengthen the life of your candle, keep the wick trimmed to 1/4". Blow out the candle every 4 hours and trim your wick, and your candle will last up to 50% longer.